Sunday 11 January 2015

Relaxing Weekend || My Favourite Things to Do

Hello & happy weekend! 

Hope you've all had a relaxing & fun filled weekend. Mine was spent working on a few of my assignments, catching up with friends and having a bit of down time (i.e. the best things to do at the weekend). 

I wanted to write this post, as I'm feeling ultimately relaxed after my bath I wanted to share some of my favourite things to do to beat the January blues & what I often enjoy doing at the weekends. 


enjoy 

1) Take a bath 
Complete with candles, my favourite scrub & bubblebath 



Soap & Glory 'Scrub of Your Life' & 'Clean on Me' 

2) Escape into a fictional world...
At the moment I'm reading Dan Brown's Inferno & I've been reading this on and off for about 2 years now (and I am determined to finish it this month). I love Dan Brown's style of writing and the Da Vinci Code will forever be my favourite book


That's not a bottle of OLMECA tequila you see there, its a candle


3) Listen to my Spotify playlist(s)
At the moment I'm really enjoying listening to the Arctic Monkeys & their playlist is on every morning before I go to work. I also have a relax & chill playlist when I really want to de-stress. My favourite song on there at the moment is Riverside by Agnes Obel. 


So tell me, what are you favourite things to do at the weekend?

 side note: 
its January 11th and i've had this blog for one whole week *round of applause*, so far so good, I've kept up with writing posts & I'm very determined about this project so I hope you're enjoying it so far! 



No comments:

Post a Comment